There is always a time in your life when you want to get rid of the work load, the busy schedule and go in search of peace. Backpacking is the best way to refresh yourself in a minimal budget and a lot of adventure.
Here are a few backpacking trails that can take you to another level of trailing-
- Parvati Valley, Himachal Pradesh – If you are looking forward to an adventure that will mesmerize you then you must plan a visit to Parvati Valley. Cool cafes and a base camp to villages like Kasol, Tosh and Malana, this place has a lot to offer in very less prices.
- Har Ki Doon valley, Uttarakhand – If you are a camping lover, then this place should be the first on your list. With scenic views all around, you can hike all the way through Gangaad village and watch the beautiful mountains covered in snow glittering while sitting under the stars.
- Zanskar Valley, Jammu and Kashmir – After you reach the amazing terrain of Zanskar from Kargil, you will feel the peace and the chills in the air. Heaven on Earth surely will seem to be an under-statement when you see the splendid view of the mountains from there.
- Pathankot, Punjab – Witness mountains, forests and waters in the same place and have the best time of your life. The meeting place of Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal, Pathankot has the best to offer if you are in search of a peaceful and soulful trip.
- Shillong, Meghalaya – A place so pure and so untouched that you won’t feel the need to come back to your normal life after witnessing beauty at its best. If you are an adventure freak then it is the best place for you to seek your inner peace.
- Seven sisters Trek, Himachal Pradesh – Himachal has a lot to explore if you are in search of an adventure. The seven sisters trek is the best for beginners who want to explore their adventurous sides. With snow studded mountains all around, you won’t feel the need of company.Pack your bags and get going for the adventure of a lifetime.